We offer the most competitive prices for HVAC Heating Cooling Air Conditioning products and installation in Arlington – Alexandria – Northern Virginia – Washington DC and Maryland Air Terminals 37HS
Call Perry Aire today 703-521-2226!
100 to 400 Nominal Cfm
The 37HS Moduline terminal cuts installation and alteration costs for cooling distribution because it can be easily installed, moved to a new location, or converted to master or slave control arrangement.
Offering MODULINE® 37HS SYSTEM-POWERED AIR TERMINALS in:
VIRGINIA: Alexandria, Annandale, Arlington, Ashburn, Burke, Centreville, Chantilly, Crystal City, Dale City, Dulles, Fairfax, Falls Church, Fort Belvoir, Great Falls, Herndon, Leesburg, Lincoln, Lorton, Manassas, McLean, Oakton, Purcellville, Reston, Springfield, Stafford, Sterling, Vienna, Woodbridge.
MARYLAND: Annapolis, Aspen Hill, Beltsville, Bethesda, Chevy Chase, College Park, Gaithersburg, Hampstead, Hyattsville, Lanham, Laurel, Montgomery Village, Potomac, Rockville, Silver Spring, Takoma Park, Temple Hills, National Harbor, Cabin John, East Riverdale, Riverdale, Landover, Cheverly, Oxon Hill, Fort Washington, Indian head, Morningside.
HVAC – Heating – Air Conditioning Repair Experts at Perryaire.
MODULINE® 37HS SYSTEM-POWERED AIR TERMINAL
- Airflow capacities from 100 to 400 cfm
- Available in 3 sizes
- Adaptable to a variety of ceiling designs
- System-powered controls for both volume – control without separate energy control supply
- Integral linear slot diffusers with one-way and 2-way direction, multiple slots, and heating/cooling options
- Single, quiet air valve produces sound levels compatible with private office and conference areas
- Accurate volume control with adjustable cfm settings
- Choice of diffuser or wall-mounted temperature control
- A large range of plenum sizes
- Constructed of 24 gage galvanized steel panels
- Diffusers are constructed of extruded aluminum and finished with a recoatable white enamel
- Unit casing lined with ½ in. thick, 1½ lb insulation that meets UL 181 and NFPA 90A
- Can be easily moved
- Bellow bags constructed of durable polyurethane
- No filters to change
- No wiring required for unit-mounted controls
- No electrical components to connect
- Simple clip-on brackets for installation on ceiling grid cross beams
- One-year parts