We offer the most competitive prices for HVAC Heating Cooling Air Conditioning products and installation in Arlington – Alexandria – Northern Virginia – Washington DC and Maryland
Call Perry Aire today 703-521-2226!
SUPPLIES PRE-CONDITIONED, FRESH AIR TO YOUR HOME
- Heating recovery efficiency (ASE) up to 79%
- Cooling recovery efficiency (TRE) up to 52%
- Easy-to-remove filter & core
Offering ERVCCSVB1100 PERFORMANCE™ ENERGY RECOVERY VENTILATORS in:
VIRGINIA: Alexandria, Annandale, Arlington, Ashburn, Burke, Centreville, Chantilly, Crystal City, Dale City, Dulles, Fairfax, Falls Church, Fort Belvoir, Great Falls, Herndon, Leesburg, Lincoln, Lorton, Manassas, McLean, Oakton, Purcellville, Reston, Springfield, Stafford, Sterling, Vienna, Woodbridge.
MARYLAND: Annapolis, Aspen Hill, Beltsville, Bethesda, Chevy Chase, College Park, Gaithersburg, Hampstead, Hyattsville, Lanham, Laurel, Montgomery Village, Potomac, Rockville, Silver Spring, Takoma Park, Temple Hills, National Harbor, Cabin John, East Riverdale, Riverdale, Landover, Cheverly, Oxon Hill, Fort Washington, Indian head, Morningside.
HVAC – Heating – Air Conditioning Repair Experts at Perryaire.
PERFORMANCE™ ENERGY RECOVERY VENTILATOR ERVCCSVB1100
Carrier® Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERVs) are designed to minimize energy loss while bringing fresh air into your home and exiting stale air year round.
Energy recovery ventilators use the outgoing air’s thermal energy to pre-condition the air coming in so you can enjoy fresh air without overworking your system.
Energy recovery ventilators are best used in climates where the summer is hot and humid.
- High-efficiency, energy recovery
- Mitigates humidity from incoming fresh air
- Prefilters air for reduced indoor air pollutants
- Crossflow configuration ensures there is no mixing of stale, outgoing and fresh, incoming air
- Crossflow, paper core
- Capable of intermittent- or continuous-mode operation
- Automatic defrost cycles for operation below 23°F
- Easy “no tools” maintenance
- Acoustically engineered for quiet operation
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.